Customer complaint handling and troubleshooting problems:
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints by provide friendliness and responsive customer service on the phone and by e-mail to external customer by using excellent customer service skills.
- Answer customer enquiries on the phone and e-mail relative to products policies, procedures, or refer to appropriate area for action on time and in a professional manner with a view to meeting the customer’s needs.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Communicate to branches while there is request from customers.
- Provide information related to banking products & service to customers
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise “Cross-Selling”
- Record the information and feedback from customer to ensure that all information from customer are available for use.
- Keep records of all conversations in our Call Center database in a comprehensible way
- Prepare monthly customer experience report (sampling selection 50 clients per branches)
- Consolidated Customer Feedback sent from branches
- Consolidated the Gift report sent from branches (if any)
- Daily, weekly and monthly customer feedback report preparation.
- Daily, weekly and monthly call in-out and track record produced by Call Center system
- Produce others reports which required by management
- Supporting with field promotions
- Responsible for promoting and cross-selling banking products and services.
- Build good relationship with customers to attract more referral clients.
- Must perform other duties as assigned
- BA in major of Marketing is preferable
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Experience in customer service or Call Center is preferable
- Good common of English writing, listening and speaking
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Knowledge of Customer Service principle and practices
- Attention to detail
- Team work
- Able to manage workload and meet deadlines
- Good organisational skills
Share this Job