Work from home effectively
To stop the spread of infection, let's encourage employees who are able to work from home to work from home. Not sure how? Let us help with a few tips and tricks:
- Set up your workspace: Find an area in your home that's conductive to working, whether it's a desk or the couch. Just make sure it allows you to stay focused.
- Stick to your routine: Wake up early, take a shower, have breakfast or a cup of coffee. This helps prepare your mind and body for a productive day of working.
- Have a to-do list: before you start, list down your priorities for the day. Set pockets of time to complete your tasks and make sure stick to your schedule.
- Communication: Check-in with your boss and colleagues from time to time. Update them on your schedule and deliverables, especially if there are any changes.
- Take Breaks: The key is balance. Give yourself enough time during the day to walk away from your computer screen and phone. Move around, take a step back, and don't forget to clock out at the end of your shift.
Copyrights by Paysjob