How to Change a Negative Attitude
The universal law of motion states that every action as an equal and opposite reaction. this means that when starting out to change a behavior, you will meet stiff resistance at that point. Hence, knowing that you will meet resistance from the forces out that will help, especially when you feeling overwhelmed. hence for you to change a negative attitude, you need to consistently weed out anything negative that comes to you. Especially in your thoughts.
- Adopt a positive one. The best defense is a good offence.
- Constant chanting. This is the most obvious way to build a good habit for breaking a bad one. Most people are surrounded by so much negativity, they fall into the habit of thinking and expressing themselves negatively.
- The chanting must be specific, must arouse an emotion, and must be repeated constantly. Especially when you're not feeling negative. This way you drum up subconscious points over a negative conscious mind.
- Above everything else, know the forces of nature will not let you make a change out of a negative state unless you really want out of that state. Hence the trick is to never quit and keep on pushing, even if you fall and have that negative dark night. By morning, make sure you push harder. This way nature will hear your heart and your feeling, and act on that positive emotion and lift you out of a negative attitude.
- Believe you are still in training. This way what you miss as you develop a new positive personality will help you through the initial negative things that may happen to you. If you tell yourself its okay what is happening to me because of the reaction to my change, and the fact I’m still perfecting my reaction, you minimize the "hurt."
- Let go. Deliberately let something pass you, and then actively imagine and force yourself to believe it will come to you. Often negative emotions stem from a feeling of expectation. If you let it pass you, knowing you going to attract it back, you will not feel so "let down." After all that is the idea, to get what you want to come to you.