The main purpose of the "Database Administration unit" is to administrate, maintain, and support all databases of Core Banking System, ATM, Mobile Banking, LOS, Data Warehouse, AML, and Hattha Bank Internal application system. Manage and controlling the resources utilization of hardware in order to reduce the software operating expense. To implement and manage the Disaster Recovery and Data Continuity Plan to prevent from critical and high risk of software failure. To implement and manage database with high security and high availability. The main task is to maintain the database system up and running 24/7 with the minimum impact.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Control and manage the existing database on Core Banking System, ATM, Mobile Banking System, and LOS, Data Warehouse, AML, and Internal database and troubleshoot.
- Monitor and perform on database/container database backup and restoration.
- Install and configure database software and create new database system
- Monitoring and configure Active Data Guard configuration, Real Application Cluster (RAC), and troubleshooting the issue.
- Working with support team to solve the database issue.
- Supporting other related units, branches or departments to resolve the issue on critical system.
- Perform switchover Core Banking System, ATM, Mobile Banking, LOS, AML, Internal database to DR in case of critical issue or testing case and to ensure DR is functioned well.
- Monitor jobs performance on all databases.
- Manage fixes and packages to apply on critical systems such as CBS, ATM, LOS, AML, and other systems.
- To setup new UAT environment of critical systems for relating teams to try out new features or fixes.
- To complete the tasks assigned by management and establish the activities plan.
- To ensure all databases system with high security and high availability.
- To ensure database system is running 24/7 without interruption.
- Bachelor degree of Computer Science or related fields.
- At least two years working experience in Database Administration / IT.
- High commitment to resolve the critical/non-critical issues.
- Good knowledge of database backup & recovery technology, database high availability technology and database security.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Database, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL and other.
- Good at spoken and written communication skills both English and Khmer.
- Able to work at night for solving critical issue or other tasks assigned by management.
- Working experience with Microfinance or Commercial Bank is a plus.
- Willing to learn new business applications and new innovative technologies.
Share this Job